Canadian Solar Infrastructure Fund, Inc. (“CSIF”) aim for diffusing renewable energy to construct the sustainable economic system.
CSIF constructed co-operational cyclic system with Canadian Solar Group.
We invest on renewable energy power generating installation for aspiration of “contribution to the global environment” through expanding introduction of the renewable energy in Japan, “realization of the sustainable economic system”, and “activation of the local community”.
Furthermore, we aim to provide for investors the opportunity of meaningful investment for social contribution.
CSIF seek for expansion of the scale of our portfolio making use the strength of the vertically integrated business model, and we show superiority as high competitive developer of the solar power generation facilities.
- Number of Properties
- Total Acquisition Price
- ¥31.431billion yen
- Total Panel Output
Information on Canadian Solar Infrastructure Fund, Inc. IR Information
- 7,777 yen
- 2nd Fiscal Period ending June 30, 2018
- 2,350 yen
- 3rd Fiscal Period ending December 30, 2018
- 3,600 yen
- 4th Fiscal Period ending June 30, 2019
- 3,600 yen
Latest Information / Press Releases
- July 13, 2018 Releases
- The Solar Power Generation and CO2 Reduction Data PDF （140KB）
- July 11, 2018 Other
We would like to express our deepest condolence to all those affected by the heavy rainfall over western Japan in July 2018.
We are deeply saddened to learn of the casualties caused by these events.
Our wishes for the earliest possible recovery.
- July 10, 2018 Releases
- Notice concerning the Impact of the Heavy Rainfall across Western Japan PDF （119KB）
- June 22, 2018 Releases
- Notice Concerning Change of Important Employee at the Asset Management Company PDF （45.9KB）
- June 21, 2018 Releases
- (Delayed) Notice Concerning the Revisions to the Earnings and Distributions Forecasts for the Fiscal Period Ending June 30, 2018 PDF （99.4KB）