Canadian Solar Infrastructure Fund, Inc. (“CSIF”) aim for diffusing renewable energy to construct the sustainable economic system.
CSIF constructed co-operational cyclic system with Canadian Solar Group.
We invest on renewable energy power generating installation for aspiration of “contribution to the global environment” through expanding introduction of the renewable energy in Japan, “realization of the sustainable economic system”, and “activation of the local community”.
Furthermore, we aim to provide for investors the opportunity of meaningful investment for social contribution.
CSIF seek for expansion of the scale of our portfolio making use the strength of the vertically integrated business model, and we show superiority as high competitive developer of the solar power generation facilities.
- Number of Properties
- Total Acquisition Price
- ¥31.431billion yen
- Total Panel Output
Information on Canadian Solar Infrastructure Fund, Inc. IR Information
- 7,777 yen
- 2nd Fiscal Period ending June 30, 2018
- 2,062 yen
- 3rd Fiscal Period ending December 30, 2018
- 3,539 yen
- 4th Fiscal Period ending June 30, 2019
- 3,523 yen
Latest Information / Press Releases
- March 14, 2018 Releases
- The Solar Power Generation and CO2 Reduction Data PDF （143KB）
- March 9, 2018 Info
- Notice concerning the Impact of the Shinmoedake's explosive eruption PDF （87.7KB）
- February 15, 2018 Releases
- The Solar Power Generation and CO2 Reduction Data PDF （138KB）
- February 1, 2018 Info
- Notice Concerning Completion of Acquisition PDF （102KB）
- January 25, 2018 Releases
- (Correction) Notice Concerning Domestic Project Acquisitions PDF （63.5KB）